Server Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you believe this story from Denver?

Go down

Can you believe this story from Denver? Empty Can you believe this story from Denver?

Post by Scennyre Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Can you believe this story from Denver?

I just saw this story and had to share it with all of you.

This poor woman, just can't believe that this actually happens in this day and age, what a shame.

I just thought it was important to share.

(CNN) -- Three police cars pulled into Christina FourHorn's front yard one afternoon while working from home just before she was supposed to pick up her daughter at school. The officers had a warrant for her arrest.

"What do you mean robbery?" FourHorn remembers asking the officers. Her only brushes with the law had been a few speeding tickets.

She was locked up in a Colorado jail. They took her clothes and other belongings and handed her an oversize black-and-white striped uniform. She protested for five days, telling jailers the arrest was a mistake. Finally, her husband borrowed enough money to bail her out.

"They wouldn't tell me the details," she said.

Later, it became clear that FourHorn was right, that Denver police had arrested the wrong woman. Police were searching for Christin Fourhorn, who lived in Oklahoma.

Their names were similar, and Christina FourHorn, a mother with no criminal record living in Sterling, Colorado, had been caught in the mix-up.

Scennyre

Back to top Go down

Can you believe this story from Denver? Empty http://janecaoz.multiply.com/journal

Post by janecaoz Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Let me explain better: there is a huge mistake that people generally commit, and I'm talking about the 'why should I think now about the gifts I will offer, if I've still plenty of time?' myth. And sadly, people who do this seldomly realize how much money they could save by a simple change of attitude. Planning is the key to save money, and I'll give you four reasons for that.
Once you know what you have to do, start taking concrete action to complete each task. When you can see that your plan is taking shape, it will help to motivate you to grow your business even more.

janecaoz

Back to top Go down

Can you believe this story from Denver? Empty email contact form

Post by lukeh Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:54 am

Please feel free to email me using the following address:
luke-holdstock@outlook.com

[email=luke-holdstock@outlook.com][/email]

lukeh

Back to top Go down

Can you believe this story from Denver? Empty Re: Can you believe this story from Denver?

Post by popoponon Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 am

I'm rather sure I will be informed many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

popoponon

http://popoponon.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Can you believe this story from Denver? Empty Re: Can you believe this story from Denver?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum